Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Fun Saturday

Ran to Hobby Lobby with Hubby this morning to snatch up some batting with 40% off coupons. Ended up getting a few more things. This fabric was on clearance ... how could I resist!? And while I rarely purchase quilt books (so much can be found online for free!) I just loved several of the quilts in this one and Hubby insisted I buy it. So I did!

This afternoon my
daughter whipped up some Peepshi for her brother who is a Sushi nut. A friend sent me the link for these.. http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/03/peeps-recipes-how-to-make-peepshi-sushi-rice-krispies-treats-easter.html

Too Cute! He is going to love them!

And a good bit of today
has been spent outside with the babies.. Mac and Mia.. hunting bugs and such. Poor Miss Mia looks awful covered in Pollen! No doubt Mac is covered too, it just doesn't show up on his red coat!

Hope you
all have a very Blessed
Easter.. enjoy the food and fellowship with family and friends... hide some eggs... eat some
candy... hug a bunny... but most of all remember that Jesus is Alive! "Belle"

No comments: