Step 2 was a bit daunting to me... at first. I didn't purchase the Easy Angle ruler, so I had to work with the regular method. I love the look of triangles, but absolutely hate sewing them! And this block has 3 triangles and 2 are tiny! So I did a bit of playing around and tweaking and came up with my own method. It still took a long time to make them all, but I think they turned out great. I really like this little block, especially paired up with four-patches. I played around with several layout ideas last night. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if I use this in another quilt some day down the line.
So now I wait patiently for step 3. Of course I have a "zillion" other projects to work on in the meantime, but this one is more fun!