Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby Quilt Inspiration...

Baby quilts seem to be on the upcoming menu here (I love making baby quilts!).  My son's girlfriend has another cousin expecting a baby and wants to make a quilt for the wee one, I want to do another one for a charity Bazaar and we have a young couple in our church expecting girl #2.  All 3 of these will be girl quilts. So lots of pink is expected!  

I have been looking around the Internet and have seen some lovely quilts to inspire..

This one is so simple and sweet....


I love the ruffled edge!


This is one of my faves.. I love the colors.. I will make this one day!


I am not sure a rag quilt is best for a baby, but I do love this. I have Fat Quarters for every fabric in this collection. It is one of my faves.  


Another very simple quilt, but oh so sweet.


The initial adds a cute detail to this one.


Some pretty Spring Flowers for a Spring Baby



No comments: