Sunday, February 10, 2008

I got the Blues.....


.....but in a good way! I do a charm swap each month with some quilty friends and this month we are swapping blues. The past year I have been using what was in my stash, but this month I decided it was time for some new fabric to share! There is a new quilt shop in my area (http://www.quiltartsonline.com/ ) that I have fallen madly in love with! I would go there daily if it were closer!


I was there on Saturday and found the 5 blue beauties above. The photo doesn't do justice to the colors and the center one is the creamiest, softest fabric! I really want to go back and buy more! It is from Japan... which I thought was cool!


Can't wait to see the charming blues that I receive from my friends. I love swapping fabric! "Belle"

No comments: