Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lots of Goodies!










I had a birthday a bit earlier this month and some of my online quilting buddies sent me happies to celebrate! I have fat quarters.... a new quilt book... and some really cute embroidered snowmen blocks to create a wall hanging. I am amazed at how I can remember things about fabric. I will see some of these in a quilt one day and say "I got those from my QWHT buddies for my birthday years ago!" I am also amazed at how far a piece of fabric can stretch! I love scrappy quilts, so I use every little bit of fabric I receive.


I've also received some wonderful pink charms this month. My QWHT buddies swap each month and this month's charm theme was Pink.... I assigned the themes to the months this year, so naturally my birthday month had to be PINK! LOL! Can't wait to use all these pink goodies in a quilt!
"Belle"




No comments: