Sunday, May 6, 2012

Recent Purchases

Ran to Hancocks to get some basting spray recently (I love the Sullivan's spray they sell and it was on sale!)  They had tables full of fabric marked down from 20 - 60 % off. I found 2 that were 50% off.  Cute, Cute!  .... Kid Themed... I have no plans for either one as of yet, but I know there will be more kiddie quilts in the future and these will be great jumping off points.


Cowboys and Butterflies... can't go wrong with those!

While waiting in line to have the fabric cut, I spotted this... and bought it.


I hate to rip stitches and have the most trouble seeing what I need to see.  I have actually used this once and it work pretty well. Not perfect. The magnifier moves with the ripper which is a bit awkward on the eyes.  But overall it is works.. I will definitely continue to use it.

"Belle"


No comments: