Monday, April 2, 2012

Sigh.....

I was zipping along.. getting the Circus quilt quilted... and then it happened. I am doing straight line quilting. Had everything done going in one direction. Had only 6 more lines the other way.  CLUNK.. the bobbin hung up... have no idea why. I removed the quilt, took everything apart, cleaned it up, put back together. Sew, sew, sew.. but wait.. where is the bobbin thread? The needle refused to pick it up. I wonder what the bobbin did to the needle to make her so mad!  LOL!

So off to the shop my little machine has gone.  I have an extra, but don't really want to pull it out to finish this up. So I will wait until it is fixed, which should be this week.

In the meantime, I have the Internet full of quilting blogs and sites.. and this came in the mail to give me ideas for future projects...



And of course I could work on hand-work!  I have several UFOs that are in need of handwork.

"Belle"

No comments: