Saturday, February 20, 2010

UFO turns into Guest Room Quilt

I am trying to quilt some of the tops that fill my hall closet! 3 became gifts for 3 special girls (see post below) and while looking through and making a list of all my loose ends, I found a green and white top I forgot about. The pattern is ZigZag from www.quilterscache.com This block and color (green and white) were chosen for a quilt lottery I sometimes participate in with my online quilt group. Well I pulled fabrics.... cut fabrics.... never got them sewn into blocks and mailed off! But I didn't want to waste them, so I made the blocks with what I had cut plus enough more to create a top. And then it sat and sat.. until I found it a few weeks ago. My hubby, who is a whiz at quilting and soo fast, was on a quilting jag so we got this one sandwich and off he went! It now resides on the bed in my mom's guest room and looks lovely there. And I can check 1 more UFO off the list!


No comments: